Premium Wedding Package
If you dream about an adventurous and unique wedding in Sisimiut we can make your dreams come true.
For those who are not in a hurry to get married. Wedding date further than 5 weeks ahead.
- Assistance all the way through – from the request to the JUST MARRIED <3
- General assistance with travel and accommodation arrangements
- Administration fees
- Personal and unlimited assistance with legal documentation
- Arrangement and booking of your wedding date
- Companionship by one of our wedding planners during the ceremony
- Provision of local witnesses if you are traveling alone.
- Pictures can be with your own camera. Otherwise we use a smart phone.
- Transfer from Hotel to venue in town and return
- 2 nights in wedding suite incl. breakfast
- 2 dinners incl. romantic dessert on wedding day
- 2 lunches
- Transfer Airport- Hotel Sisimiut T/R
- Champagne and chocolate on wedding day in the room
In Greenland you can get both civil and church consecrated. Marriages can be performed in Greenlandic, Danish and English.
Since April 2016 same-sex marriage has become possible in the Greenlandic church.
All marriages outside the church in Sisimiut are civil marriages.
Price is pr. couple and not pr. person
Once you have chosen us, Arctic Incoming by Hotel Sisimiut, to take care of your wedding preparations and to asisst you during your stay in Sisimiut, we will send you a contract with our and your obligations. Once the payment is completed, we start preparing your wedding and you have full access to assistance and advice in connection with the wedding event.
§ Payment Terms
Payment must be made in full prior to the agreed wedding date by card or bank transfer. Payment by Cash on arrival can be made by agreement only. All prices include value added tax. Prices are quoted in Dkk.
§ Cancellation Policy
We must be notified in writing as soon as possible in the event of cancellation. Notification may be given by email to email@example.com. In the event of cancellation, a full refund will be given with 60 days notice or more. With less than 60 days notice a 50% refund will be given. The full amount is non refundable if the wedding is cancelled within 30 days of the wedding date.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Relevant documents have to be passed to Qeqqata Kommunia for processing and approval, but in every other respect client records and documents are regarded as confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight or copies of any and all client records we keep. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services.